The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Pictur10
Special Awards : Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!)   Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:50 am

This is the proper way to record Emulator Duels where it's as similar as the usual WC 2008 vids. I'm going to try a set as this for my cam for future wi-fi duel challenges.

Right, this vid shows my real Lightsworn deck which I finally could put the "finally" touch and says it's perfect without me fixing it and understand all cards. Note from youtube I have 3 vids with Lightsworn deck in different form. The first Puzzle was also solved from this as well as showing you the banlist of March 2009.

This is my Gladiator Beast TAG deck, and it's shown from this vid. The duel was 16 minutes since Glads are slow (although I try to think fast as I could) so I had to fast foward it 2x. So sorry of this swiftness, otherwise there would be a part 2 to this. Wifi puzzle 2 is shown also.

Last but not least the latest Wi-Fi puzzle of May 1st wich was solved by GameFAQ peeps by beating me to the chase. I would have gotten to it for sure but hey was busy and Rei did me the favor to search for it. My new Tele-DAD deck is shown which is a version of the broken one with 3x cards each. Again these decks are not shown from the site and forum lol, so I'll leave that for you to think about in tourneys.

I give big thanks to DarkestDion for helping me setting up the CamStudio to fit the speed of the Emulator. Also I give another big thanks to him for helping me setting up the Emulator to save datas (since it's been so long I used an Emulator lol).

The second credit goes to shiki for the r4 otherwise I couldn't have done it without that. Yeah, my secret is out, so it's just changing files. But I realize one thing though. I can switch file to play on the Emulator but I cannot change file to play on the r4. Fom that I had to delete the emulator walkthrough I was doing on youtube since I was planning to use both files with 2 systems. Not until I learn it kept on crashing, and the motorcycle really needs DS focus so everything was screwed up lol.

Oh yeh these vids were done at 7 PM EST and was already to be posted to youtube until I had this silly idea of talking in them. That was screwed since the audio swap needs to be fix at certain part from both my cam and this, but it was already converted to a whole file and to do that i need to start from bit by bit, so next time for sure I will talk in one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
remix.05%
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
remix.05%

Male Number of posts : 35
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1997 8081 8491
Date Joined : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!)   Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:28 pm

where can i get some of those n.n
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/ygo-wc-2009-tournament-registry-f
Rai
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Rai

Male Number of posts : 134
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1290-6934-2962
Date Joined : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!)   Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 pm

How did you connect your emulator to wifi and which emulator were you using?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!)   Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:35 pm

To think I was the first to introduced the idea and people actually go on and making it possible lol
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Nice Vids :)   Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm

I wana start making my own videos now. xD
I have a friend who used to make Magic videos on youtube with some Japanese gameboy game.
I'm guna ask him how it works.

Oh and Magic is a card game, if you didn't know. :]
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!)   Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Magic the Gathering?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Mhm :)   Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:17 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Magic the Gathering?

Yeah, I used to be into that game.
But then I eventualy converted to Yugioh cause of the TV show. Smile

I think he still has a emulator laying around at his house.
Also, he ocasionaly makes Pokemon videos as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!)   Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emulator Goes on Wi-Fi (check out vids!!!!)
Page 1 of 1