The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.

Go down 
+5
sirlester griffin III
RenRei00
loliSUK
dasean010
dayvividnerdvillage
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Pictur10
Special Awards : How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Empty
PostSubject: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Before you comment on posting your deck here, you must have beaten your game with Legal Game packs and not AR cheats "All Cards" and such. This thread might be very helpful to those that haven't beaten this part so check it out.

Credit of creating this semi-frog deck goes to Futte for bragging about Frog one day.

Deck #4

Monsters: 20

Breaker tMW
Cyber Dragon
Gorz tEoD
Gravekeeper's Spy 3x
L/D Dragon 2x
Mobius tFM 3x
Morphing Jar
Mother Grizzly 3x
Sangan
Spirit Reaper
Treeborn Frog
Zaborg tTM 2x

Spells: 14

Autonomous Action Unit
Creature Swap 2x
Enemy Controller 2x
Fissure
Foolish Burial 2x
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
Scapegoat
Smashing Ground
Swords oRL

Damage Condenser
Froggy Forcefield 3x
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute

- As you can see this deck is an ultimate Froggy Defense with High Tributes that does instant effects on your opponent. It's meant to be hardcore only and to fight till the end. But you must use it differently on certain opponents to win otherwise you won't succeed as I did, so listen to the explanation on how to beat the opponents below.

1 - Alpha - Undead and Returns (vist the site from this link for the complete deck recipe at http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/apps/blog/show/805548-overall-character-s-deck-recipe-in-stardust-accelerator )
Use this deck to kill all monsters and pray God you Draw L/D Dragon because it'll do some pretty effect on him. Also try not to lose any LP as possible because you need all of your LP for each opponent. So make sure you have brought Frog with Mother Grizzly. If you take it out with a foolish Burial then set monsters to protect your LP or thank God to Draw a Scapegoat at hand because you'll need it. Tribute mostly Zaborg and L/D Dragon for easy victor.

2 - Beta - Cold Frozen World (vist the site from this link for the complete deck recipe at http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/apps/blog/show/805548-overall-character-s-deck-recipe-in-stardust-accelerator )
The suckest deck I've ever seen lol. Totally lame on monsters and no strong Defense basis. As usual all of the decks has Bottomless so be careful on risk Tributes without back up DEF tactics. Other than that you should have no problem and assault him with brute Force.

3 - Gamma - Just Judgement (vist the site from this link for the complete deck recipe at http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/apps/blog/show/805548-overall-character-s-deck-recipe-in-stardust-accelerator )
This is a nice Lightsworn deck. Pretty nice beside mine and don't get carried away because your opponent always has Honest in their hands. If you are attacking, make sure the monster is mother Grizzly. Otherwise clear out the field with Froggy Forcefield, Mirror Force, Torrential Tribute, Fissure and Smashing Ground. always fight back each turn and don't let your opponent get 2 monsters on you because you are dead from then. Try only attack and destroy. Sometimes your opponent might run out of cards.

4 - Delta - Dark Eq'd. Dragon (vist the site from this link for the complete deck recipe at http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/apps/blog/show/805548-overall-character-s-deck-recipe-in-stardust-accelerator )
This is pretty much the hardest deck I've ever faced and on the first try I lost which is why I added the Autonomous Action Unit Equip card. This deck is strong on power and Def and if he gets Dark Armed Dragon on you you are pretty much dead because your field will be open for attack. Also he uses Crush Card which is why Light and Darkness Dragon is needed. The second part of my deck is that it takes control of opponent monsters with Enemy Controller and Creature Swap. Either use it for permanent control or tribute for Treeborn Frog for suicidal Tributes of Monarch, just go power and control to gain his effects and his monsters to attack with. Make sure you killed more than 3 dark types at once to stop the summon of Dark Armed Dragon to make it easier for your victor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:31 am

Part 2 has been Uploaded Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
dasean010
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
dasean010

Male Number of posts : 139
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1977-6680-8364
Special Awards : How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Dasean
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:06 pm

how do you beat the 4 clones? answer with lots of luck it took awhile but i didi it recently i dont no the deck/combo since it started over on me.
Back to top Go down
loliSUK
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
loliSUK

Male Number of posts : 14
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5241-9224-2974
Date Joined : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 am

i did it whit a light sworn deck,it took me 2days to get the cards to make the deck tho because i went into world championship and free duled or i whould get on wi-fi, after i made the deck it took me a couple trys sins the 2ed clone can stall on a lightsworn deck and make u deck out.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 am

This part got on my nerves the most, I basically used an Exodia deck along with a LP increasement deck for Alpha,Beta,Gamma, and Delta to deal with, after some unsuccessful duels I eventually beat all 4 of the clones and moved on with Story Mode.
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
sirlester griffin III
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
sirlester griffin III

Male Number of posts : 41
5Ds WC 2011 FC : don't have one
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: answer: royal oppression   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:29 am

your primary card against them needs to be royal oppression. it allows both of you to negate special summons. all 4 decks rely almost entirely on specials. that alone will increase your chances considerably. then , just use the usuals: the trap holes, sakuretsu, negate atk, etc. just try your best to stop everything they do.

i don't have action replay. it took several tries, constantly readjusting my deck, until i remembered royal oppression.
other continuing options: shadow/light imprisoning mirror
pulling the rug
divine wrath
cloak and dagger

but, the royal oppression should be enough with the usual defense traps.

caution: the dark armed deck is your biggest threat. that deck usually comes last.
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

Male Number of posts : 367
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0174|0024|8838
Tournament Awards : How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Png10
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:14 pm

I Built a Reactor deck. Summon Reactor - Trap reactor - Spell Reactor along with helpful cards that boost your lp.However i summoned SKY FIRE against The LS user.this helped.Im not posting my deck as its terrible and those 4 goons it took me 2 days. :study:
Back to top Go down
ninjaspartan45
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
ninjaspartan45

Male Number of posts : 75
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2192 5179 5237
Date Joined : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:53 pm

i don't know
Back to top Go down
Tussin
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Tussin

Male Number of posts : 40
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3567-1927-7535
Date Joined : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:30 am

i used a frog themed deck and didnt have the best options and sets released, but i controlled the field fairly well and i didnt lose any lifepoints in the first two duels, i lost quite a bit in the third duel, but in the final duel i didnt take any hits and finished with 3300 LP.

was fun and challenging.
Back to top Go down
marvinsison
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
marvinsison

Male Number of posts : 32
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 094842211368
Date Joined : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:14 am

I had defeated them using macro monarch deck, i was able to beat those 4 using advent of the emperor structure deck, i got when i finished the boy who wants to duel using structure deck, after i unlocked it, buy it and eventually i made a macro monarch deck. alpha and gamma is easy to beat while beta and that dark deck guy, well have some time to defeat them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/marvin929
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.   How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I beat Goodwin's 4 goons from the Sacred Temple.
Page 1 of 1