Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: This Hero Card   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Card Name: Elemental Hero Absolute Zero

Translated Effect: "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", or "Evil Hero" monster + WATER monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains 500 ATK for every face-up WATER monster on the field except "Elemental Hero Absolute Zero". When this card is removed from the field, all monsters on your opponent's side of the field are destroyed.

I don't know about you, but I think this card is one of the best Heroes to hit the game (barring the Evil Heroes, they're just broken altogether). It's effect is so easily activated and it can completely change the flow of the game. It can also be used for fantastic combos. One that I know of is using him combined with Elemental Hero Terra Firma. Use Firma and tribute Zero. Firma gains 2500 ATK and all monsters the opponent has are gone, leaving your opponent vulnerable to a 5000 point hit (not including other monsters you have out). That combination alone makes for a viable OTK depending on how you use it.

Another combination you can use is with Elemental Hero Ocean (which, by the way can be Fused to make Absolute Zero being both WATER and Hero!). Return Zero to your Extra Deck and eradicate your opposition.

It's also so easy to fit into a deck. You can fuse a simple D-Hero Malicious, Dasher, or Plasma (ya'll know how common those are) with Mobius the Frost Monarch or Treeborn Frog (yeah, like those aren't in nearly every deck you see) and BAM!

Bottom line, I think this card is fantastic. The best part is, it's art is just as good as it's effect.

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me? Do you think he's crap and I'm crazy? Do you have anything to say on him?

Last edited by Shikamaru on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm

I think he's crap lol. No seriously I'd be dead wrong. My E-H needs an update eversince from WC 2008, so this might be a possibility for me to put in my future E-H deck when it's built.

But what I don't like is including the Evil Heroes and a water monster which broke my Hero Monsters for fusions.

Here's my list I've used in 2007 through 2008.

Avian
Clayman
Sparkman 3x
Bladedge
Necroshade
Stratos
Wildheart 3x

With these I've always fused and never have trouble. In 2008 I added 1 Woodsman since Terrafirma was found as OTK possibilities. It's shown from one of my Clash of Titans vids from youtube where I OTK Alexis with it.

vid from the site click this link.

deck from the site, click this link.

Only good evil heroes that's good for me is the one u can special and tribute to draw 2 cards and the only good D-H there is which have always been my favorite card is Plasma. But Plasma will be useless in these kind of deck because it needs monsters and E-H works with Fusion so tributing them messed it up. Also Double Dude might be a good replacement for this since it lets u pick up ur top card and used it instantly next turn if it's a normal spell. So Triborn Frog might be just my luck as a water monster.

I like this thread Shikimaru, do you perhaps knows more E-H that are new in WC 2009 that have useful effects? I'd really like to see them on your choice as well as others because this will help me built my perfect 09 Hero deck again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:11 pm

KWC wrote:
I like this thread Shikimaru, do you perhaps knows more E-H that are new in WC 2009 that have useful effects? I'd really like to see them on your choice as well as others because this will help me built my perfect 09 Hero deck again Very Happy

Glad you liked it. As to more Heroes, I'll have to do some more searching on 09's cards. I haven't really built a Hero deck yet. But I'll be sure to give my opinion on any I find useful.

KWC wrote:
With these I've always fused and never have trouble. In 2008 I added 1 Woodsman since Terrafirma was found as OTK possibilities. It's shown from one of my Clash of Titans vids from youtube where I OTK Alexis with it.

vid from the site click this link.

I remember commenting on that vid on youtube. I remember saying how stupid the CPU is with Alexis' deck lol

KWC wrote:
Also Double Dude might be a good replacement for this since it lets u pick up ur top card and used it instantly next turn if it's a normal spell. So Triborn Frog might be just my luck as a water monster.

I believe you mean Diamond Dude? Double Dude is the six star monster that can attack twice and summons tokens when destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 pm

That Hero card is one of the best E.Hero fusions yet. It's pretty much a trade-off really. Either destroy it and have all your monsters vanish or leave it on the field. Very epic.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Shiki wrote:
That Hero card is one of the best E.Hero fusions yet. It's pretty much a trade-off really. Either destroy it and have all your monsters vanish or leave it on the field. Very epic.

He pumps out damage whether he's on the field or not. That's what's so good about him.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator

Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:32 pm

lol I think I meant Diamond Dude. Playing Platinum the last weekend have really got me off these D-H cards lol. So sorry I apologized Sad Haven't touch Wc 08 ever since the last duel with me and u on the last tourney, and I was currently plying my copy save file to finish the youtube walkthrough so havent come around searching for cards and making decks for quite sometimes.

My Skills is getting rusty these days What a Face
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:04 pm

this hero card is absolutely without a doubt the best e-hero.
i think even better than shining phoenix enforcer and elixir.
it's a good thing my bro doesn't have this irl or else i would be OWNED all the time.
and seeing as you can use evil heroes to fuse into it, you can match it up with one of the
most broken deck types in the world. too awesome!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:36 pm

KWC wrote:
lol I think I meant Diamond Dude. Playing Platinum the last weekend have really got me off these D-H cards lol. So sorry I apologized Sad Haven't touch Wc 08 ever since the last duel with me and u on the last tourney, and I was currently plying my copy save file to finish the youtube walkthrough so havent come around searching for cards and making decks for quite sometimes.

My Skills is getting rusty these days What a Face
\

Time to step your game up and get your game on! xD
Back to top Go down
daniel100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

Male Number of posts : 674
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5413-0150-8212
Date Joined : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:31 am

gee what a card ! thats easily the best hero
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 am

yeah its awesome but its effect can only make things worse for you or it wont even be useful if your openent has the right cards on the field (stardust,yubel ETC).
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:16 am

Yami Kevin wrote:
yeah its awesome but its effect can only make things worse for you or it wont even be useful if your openent has the right cards on the field (stardust,yubel ETC).
indeed what you said is true kev. BUT remember this! no card is perfect everything has a water loo. this card is no exception. but it's effect does come in handy^_^
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:39 am

It is awsom! xD And it look realy cool to! BAM! xD
Awsom...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator

Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Also after losing lots of duels with my new Hero deck, Absolute Zero doesn't need all 3 heroes and water monster lol.

First I thought it needed 4 and I try fulfill the requirement with Future Fusion by discard 3 fusion material. Then it hit me it didn't lol.

After a second edit of pure Evil power like I found out that you can simply summoned it with King of Swamp and any Hero monsters.

King of Swamp serves as 2 roles. The first one is that it can replace a Fusion material monster so I'm guessing it replaces a Destiny or Evil Hero. Then it serves as a water type. Making it possible to be summoned with a simple polymerization or Miracle Fusion.

Check it out!!
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion

Female Number of posts : 701
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 pm

I use this card, its awesome

Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 pm

KWC wrote:
Also after losing lots of duels with my new Hero deck, Absolute Zero doesn't need all 3 heroes and water monster lol.

First I thought it needed 4 and I try fulfill the requirement with Future Fusion by discard 3 fusion material. Then it hit me it didn't lol.

After a second edit of pure Evil power like I found out that you can simply summoned it with King of Swamp and any Hero monsters.

King of Swamp serves as 2 roles. The first one is that it can replace a Fusion material monster so I'm guessing it replaces a Destiny or Evil Hero. Then it serves as a water type. Making it possible to be summoned with a simple polymerization or Miracle Fusion.

Check it out!!

That's why it said: "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", OR "Evil Hero". I knew I should have made that bigger...

And yeah, King of the Swamp does serve a double role. I haven't tried it yet but I think all you need is two of them and you can make Zero. Without any Heroes at all.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Really...that's something new to me. Never would have thought to use 2 Kings of Swamp in a fusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Hero Card   

Back to top Go down

This Hero Card
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Trading Card Game Central-
Jump to: