The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Dark CB Monarchs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
tropireno

Male Number of posts : 260
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0861-5028-0265
Date Joined : 2009-04-03

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Monsters:20
1x Breaker
3x Caius
3x Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
1x Dark Simorgh
3x Falcon of Mist Valley
1x Gale the Whirlwind
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
2x Raiza
1x Sangan
1x Snipe Hunter
1x Spirit Reaper

Spells: 9
2x Allure of Darkness
1x Brain Control
1x Crystal Promise
1x Heavy Storm
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Monster Reborn
1x MST
1x Smashing Ground

Traps: 11
2x Bottomless
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Dimensional Prison
1x Mirror Force
3x PWWB
2x Royal Oppression
1x Torrential Tribute

Falcon of the Mist Valley reuses Sapphire Pegasus and the Monarchs. He's also a Wind Attribute for Dark Smirgoh.
Tell me what you think.

Last edited by tropireno on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Lets see..... traps and magics look fine. Just the monsters in my opinion. I'll test out the deck and see and then make modifications.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Here are some mods.

-1 PWWB
+1 Icarus Attack

-1 Falcon
-1 Mask Sorcerer
+2 Shield Wing or a Divine King Fowl or Big Eye

These are only some small mods as of now though.

Big Eye to arrange your deck better
Icarus attack for....well those times.
Shield Wings for the ultimate stalling. xD
Divine King Fowl to get rid of some effects on the field and pretty easy to special summon.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : Dark CB Monarchs Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : Dark CB Monarchs Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:14 pm

I'd like to know what the point is of having the Pegasus in there without any other C-Beasts? It doesn't make sense. It's a good idea don't get me wrong, but it's more suited for C-Beast decks. Unless there's a good reason for them that I'm just missing, I would suggest their immediate removal.
Back to top Go down
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
tropireno

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Shikamaru wrote:
I'd like to know what the point is of having the Pegasus in there without any other C-Beasts? It doesn't make sense. It's a good idea don't get me wrong, but it's more suited for C-Beast decks. Unless there's a good reason for them that I'm just missing, I would suggest their immediate removal.

You summon Pegasus, put another Pegasus on the S/T zone, and then summon Falcon and bring back the Pegasus in the S/T zone to your hand so you can summon him again.

He's also a good 1800 attack monster and a good discard for PWWB.

Last edited by tropireno on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:04 pm

tropireno wrote:
You summon Pegasus, put another Pegasus on the S/T zone, and then summon Falcon and bring back the Pegasus in the S/T zone to your hand so you can summon him again.

As in continuously recycling it. I see. Not a bad idea. That's a slightly good idea for a C-Beast deck. Continuously recycling the Pegasus and filling up your Spell and Trap Zone. I should try that, see if it works in a full C-Beast deck. That is, if you don't mind me borrowing the idea. Do you?
Back to top Go down
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
tropireno

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Shikamaru wrote:
tropireno wrote:

As in continuously recycling it. I see. Not a bad idea. That's a slightly good idea for a C-Beast deck. Continuously recycling the Pegasus and filling up your Spell and Trap Zone. I should try that, see if it works in a full C-Beast deck. That is, if you don't mind me borrowing the idea. Do you?

Not at all. Go ahead. I'm sure it'll make for a great CB deck.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Dark CB Monarchs Pictur10
Special Awards : Dark CB Monarchs Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Not a bad idea of using Pegasus lol. I tried something like that with Pegasus in 08 but I wasn't satisfied with the other staple cards to put in there, but I been knew about the return and summon itself thing because I've seen at least 10 people used that on wi-fi on C-beast decks on the Sep 08 list.

Now that 09 has Dark Simorg this thing is broken on using it like you did. But Honestly why DAD? It lessen the possibilties of drawing either that or your Simorg and DAD can only be SP Summon with 3 monsters from your graveyard, so it would be pretty useless to draw it with more than 4 dark in your garveyard.

But it's your choice, not mine and you are the deck expertise. Also I use the combo of Lightning Vortex with Scapegoat and Pot of Avarice. In some decks I used it and others I dont. Depend on the hand combo I get with it. With Smashing Ground being in my deck I always have a Fissure or I dont use them at all so it's not a -1 in my decks because they are put to good use when they are drawn.

Here's my staple list which i use on 08. More will be added in 09. Just want to confirm that because I didn't like the chat conversation I was having with Vane1 when he asked me for help and you stormed in "-1..." wich looked akward and I avoid it. Ever since then I gave up on my fixes and what became of his deck is all you now, and my mood of facing you in duels now changed.

Sangan, Mystic Tomato, Spirit Reaper,
Gravekeeper's Spy (2x), Gravekeeper's Guard, Summon Priest, Exiled
Force (2x), King Tiger Wanghu, Morphing Jar, Book of Moon,
Reinforcement of the Army, Elemental Hero Stratos, Destiny Hero -
Plasma (2x), Destiny Hero - Malicious (2x), Destiny Draw (2x), Light
and Darkness Dragon (2x), Trade-In, Treeborn Frog, Dandylion, Foolish
Burial (2x), Green Baboon the Forest Defender (2x), Giant Rat (3x),
Injection Fairy Lily, Card of safe Return, Monster Reborn, Scapegoat,
Creature Swap (2x), Lightning Vortex, Pot of Avarice, Ceasefire, Swords
of Reveling Light, Elemental Hero Wildheart (2x), Bazoo the Soul Eater
(2x), Chaos Sorcerer, Return from the Different Dimension.

I dont use all, but I'm sure you understand the Cycle genius behind them.

Just like Crow I enjoy dueling and not being all mighty about my pro skills so you and I will never face off eachother not till it's a tourney since you only play for competitions. Like how you say "yeh yeh, just say it's standard in pokemon" wich I was stating the rule (on the Clause effects by explaining) and waste my times on 6 good single items and you went pulling multiple Leftovers with 2 pokes. - Shikimaru played me and I was having a blast with him agreeing to these fare rules and so have others I battled. These are the trainer D/P rules everywhere you go, unless the person that battles you don't care about rules and only want competitions.

To add more: Yami Kevin defeated me in Platinum with these rules of single items and you stormed again, "Just like I would have if he didn't DC" while not looking at what you did that made me DC. Again too much the competition between me and you, and it was bound happen one day to have a person like you here.

Last edited by KWC on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Vane1
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Vane1

Male Number of posts : 498
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0387-7319-9811
Special Awards : Dark CB Monarchs Vaneawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Very interesting tropireno, I tried something like this in 08 but it didn't quite work out, and the fact that I don't like CB's much lol, good job thinking of the idea though, very unique. I'd suggest puttin Icarus attack in here like Shikimaru said, other than that it looks good. I'm just gonna say this for the heck of it "So zetta unique" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Vane1 wrote:
I'd suggest puttin Icarus attack in here like Shikimaru said, other than that it looks good.

Psst...I didn't say that. Shiki did.
Back to top Go down
Vane1
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Vane1

Male Number of posts : 498
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0387-7319-9811
Special Awards : Dark CB Monarchs Vaneawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Shikamaru wrote:
Vane1 wrote:
I'd suggest puttin Icarus attack in here like Shikimaru said, other than that it looks good.

Psst...I didn't say that. Shiki did.

O_o Umm yeah I meant Shiki lol sorry your names are alike
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
tropireno

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 pm

-1 DAD
-1 Masked Sorcerer
-1 Dust Tornado
+1 Gale the Whirlwind
+2 Dimensional Prison
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark CB Monarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark CB Monarchs   Dark CB Monarchs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark CB Monarchs
Page 1 of 1