The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Arising Fury

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

Male Number of posts : 455
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5199-4297-4779
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

Arising Fury Empty
PostSubject: Arising Fury   Arising Fury Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:03 am

Monsters: 20
Berserk Dragon x2
Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys x2

Cyber Dragon

Apprentice Magician x3
Dandylion
Hand of Nephthys x2
Krebons x3
Morphing Jar
Psychic Commander x2
Sangan
Spirit Reaper
Treeborn Frog

Spells: 12
A Deal with Dark Ruler x3
Brain Control
Emergency Teleport
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
Pot of Avarice x2
Scapegoat
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps: 8
Ebon Arrow x3
Mirror Force
Nightmare Archfiends x2
Ojama Trio
Torrential Tribute

Main point is to bring out berserk dragon a use ebon arrow on him. If your opponent has 3 or more monsters, you win. I'd like some help on fixing this deck (R/F), thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Arising Fury Pictur10
Special Awards : Arising Fury Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Arising Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arising Fury   Arising Fury Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:07 am

I'm not good with OTK attacks lol. One thing I'm sucked at so therefor al I can say is it's good. Nephthys is pretty hard to kill and Krebon and the other Tunner you mentioned can get Stardust or some other nice Synchros out on the field. Mind trying this deck out and test it? That usually works for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

Male Number of posts : 455
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5199-4297-4779
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

Arising Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arising Fury   Arising Fury Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:13 am

KWC wrote:
I'm not good with OTK attacks lol. One thing I'm sucked at so therefor al I can say is it's good. Nephthys is pretty hard to kill and Krebon and the other Tunner you mentioned can get Stardust or some other nice Synchros out on the field. Mind trying this deck out and test it? That usually works for me.

go ahead, I really want to know how this deck turned out so can you tell me how it goes? Also, if anyone else wants to try this deck you can.
Back to top Go down
El Suave
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
El Suave

Male Number of posts : 35
5Ds WC 2011 FC : none
Date Joined : 2009-04-05

Arising Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arising Fury   Arising Fury Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:51 pm

looks decent enough
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

Arising Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arising Fury   Arising Fury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 am

Well I tested this deck against a few opponents and some of my recipes and did find a few things that flew by me.

Here they are:

Bottomless Traps
Dimensonal Prison
Solemn Judgement
Stall decks.
Raiza/Caius

That's about it if i remember. It's a pretty solid deck as well. Just throw in a Lightning Vortex/Mirror Force/ and a Solemn or Dark Bribe and your pretty much good to go.

One last thing that's bothering me is that if both Nepyhs get removed from the game the deck will pretty much run on only 4* monsters. You can try to run in some normal 8* monsters and have Ancient Rules in there. If you have Dark Dealer in your hand then it's pretty much easier to run the OTK. If you know or guess your opponent has a Solemn or Trap Hole, then you can sacrifice it to use Nightmare Archfiends and still use Dark Ruler's effect. Just throwing an idea out.
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

Arising Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arising Fury   Arising Fury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Shiki wrote:
Well I tested this deck against a few opponents and some of my recipes and did find a few things that flew by me.

Here they are:

Bottomless Traps
Dimensonal Prison
Solemn Judgement
Stall decks.
Raiza/Caius

That's about it if i remember. It's a pretty solid deck as well. Just throw in a Lightning Vortex/Mirror Force/ and a Solemn or Dark Bribe and your pretty much good to go.

One last thing that's bothering me is that if both Nepyhs get removed from the game the deck will pretty much run on only 4* monsters. You can try to run in some normal 8* monsters and have Ancient Rules in there. If you have Dark Dealer in your hand then it's pretty much easier to run the OTK. If you know or guess your opponent has a Solemn or Trap Hole, then you can sacrifice it to use Nightmare Archfiends and still use Dark Ruler's effect. Just throwing an idea out.

he dont need lvl 8 monsters, since he can just synchro to them
Even without Nepthys this deck can still OTK
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

Arising Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arising Fury   Arising Fury Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Thats true but even by trying to synchro to level 8 may take a while. A long while at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arising Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arising Fury   Arising Fury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arising Fury
Page 1 of 1