The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Hopeless Dragons?

Go down 
+3
Shiki
Vane1
Alitia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alitia
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Alitia

Female Number of posts : 115
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Dont have one.
Date Joined : 2009-03-29

Hopeless Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Hopeless Dragons?   Hopeless Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:50 pm

This needs work but its fun and I love dragons just need help in making it more consistent I guess...

3x Armageddon Knight
1x Dark Armed Dragon
3x Dark Horus
1x Darklord Zerato
1x Infernal Dragon
2x Phantom of Chaos
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
3x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
2x Red-Eyes Wyvern
1x Sangan
2x The Dark Creator

2x Allure of Darkness
1x Burial from a Different Dimension
2x D.D.R
2x Foolish Burial
1x Future Fusion
1x Heavy Storm
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Monster Reborn
2x Trade-In

1x CCV
1x Escape from the Dark Dimension
1x Mirror Force
3x Reckless Greed
1x Torrential Tribute
Back to top Go down
Vane1
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Vane1

Male Number of posts : 498
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0387-7319-9811
Special Awards : Hopeless Dragons? Vaneawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

Hopeless Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Dragons?   Hopeless Dragons? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:40 am

Hmm you could try and fit in a Prometheus in there for better control of the darks in your graveyard. It seems like you have more High level monsters than anything so I would consider taking out a couple of the high level monsters for some trubite fodder like Gravekeepers Spy or maybe even a Gravekeepers Guard or two or heck maybe a Spirit Reaper or Mystic Tomato. Those are a few things you could consider to make the deck more consistent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

Hopeless Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Dragons?   Hopeless Dragons? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 am

Oh....I just thought of it since I use some of these cards in my Yubel deck. Not sure what cards to take out yet though.

Add in(s)

Monster Reincarnation <-- (We know what this does already don't we? xD)

Dark Grepher +1 or 2 <-- (Discard 1 Lvl 5 or higher monster to special summon this card. You can send one dark monster in your hand to the grave to send one monster in your deck to the graveyard.)

The Beginning of the End <-- (Best way really. If you have 7 or more dark monsters in your
grave, remove 5 of them from play to draw 3 cards.)

Dark Bribe / Solemn Judgement <-- (-cough-)

Spirit Reaper <-- (-cough again)

Dark Eruption <-- (Add one dark monster with 1500 or less atk points from your graveyard to your hand)

Dark Hunter <-- (This card effect changes based on the number of dark monsters in your graveyard. 1: Loses 400 atk. 2-4: Gains 400 atk. 5+: You can send this card from the field to the graveyard to destroy all defense positions monsters your opponent controls.)

Dark Illusion <-- (Pretty much like Solemn Judgement except it works for Dark monsters)

Escape from the Dark Dimension <-- (Special summon one of your removed from play Dark Monsters. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster.)

Doomsday Horror <-- (Works well with the "Beginning of the End" Atk and Def are equal to the # of dark monsters removed from play. When sent to the graveyard, return all removed from play dark monsters to the graveyards.

Veil of Darkness <-- (During your draw phase, if you draw a dark monster, you can reveal it and send it to the grave to draw 1 more card)

Note(s): Well these are some cards I'm giving you that could help out the deck a bit

Taking out

Not sure what to take out yet. I'll think about it for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tyler8890
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Tyler8890

Male Number of posts : 93
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3996 1650 0803
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

Hopeless Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Dragons?   Hopeless Dragons? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Hopeless dragon is good but I don't think it can get anymore consistent then what you built. That's the problem with the deck right now.
Back to top Go down
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
tropireno

Male Number of posts : 260
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0861-5028-0265
Date Joined : 2009-04-03

Hopeless Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Dragons?   Hopeless Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Deck looks really nice.
Again, I'm gonna suggest Brain Control, since its one of the best cards in the game. Card of Safe Return would also be nice I see mass revival in the deck. And maybe, D.D.M. since it'll add to your consistency.

Don't know what to take out for them. A Dark Creator and a Dark Horus before anything else, I guess.
Back to top Go down
El Suave
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
El Suave

Male Number of posts : 35
5Ds WC 2011 FC : none
Date Joined : 2009-04-05

Hopeless Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Dragons?   Hopeless Dragons? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:11 pm

did dragon summoner and his flutes become obsolete?
Back to top Go down
nick123194
Ghost Data
Ghost Data
nick123194

Male Number of posts : 1
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1796311447598
Date Joined : 2009-07-29

Hopeless Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Dragons?   Hopeless Dragons? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 pm

What about F.G.D?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hopeless Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Dragons?   Hopeless Dragons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopeless Dragons?
Page 1 of 1