The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Tele-DAD is now live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Tele-DAD is now live Pictur10
Special Awards : Tele-DAD is now live Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Tele-DAD is now live Empty
PostSubject: Tele-DAD is now live   Tele-DAD is now live Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:19 pm

OK, in the past, there was a certain individual who started a rumor about burn deck being for noob, and makes everyone in this forum stops using it. But then on a tourney a new member own him with one, which makes it not for noob but for people who stops using it. I myself faced that person with his burn deck and own him with it.

Which proves my next point of people saying "Tele-DAD" deck is dead. It's just a rumor one started and that affects another because that person is somewhat famous or active in a place and has done others things to impress others. It's like me saying WC 2008 is dead now (which is not true because outside this forum, others still plays it) and that will affect all members on dropping off their games from this forum.

So yeh, these stuffs are rumors. You can check from Pojo, or Yugioh.Wikia or any other famous yugioh sites that has forums, a member will bound to reveal a topic about it, because that member knows the inside TCG and knows that a card isn't dead not till it's banned. Like how Disk Commander was 3x in 2007 but in 2008 it was Limited (which players still uses), then it was banned wich kills "Perfect Cycle". I'm also writing this because this forum is search-able in live google search and when someone write "Tele-DAD is dead" that search will redirect it through here, and sees the video that it's still kicking!
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Tele-DAD is now live   Tele-DAD is now live Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Nice. Looks like KWC broke the the limitations of the cycle. xD.
Back to top Go down
Alitia
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Alitia

Female Number of posts : 115
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Dont have one.
Date Joined : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Tele-DAD is now live   Tele-DAD is now live Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 am

I never liked the deck anyway... DAD is an ugly card Razz
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Tele-DAD is now live Pictur10
Special Awards : Tele-DAD is now live Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Tele-DAD is now live   Tele-DAD is now live Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:30 am

Alitia wrote:
I never liked the deck anyway... DAD is an ugly card Razz
Tele-DAD is beautiful What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tele-DAD is now live   Tele-DAD is now live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tele-DAD is now live
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum